Thursday, May 5, 2011

Eunhyukkie . . .



Trying not to remember you, but i  can't
Trying to destroy you from my memory, but still i can't
What Should I do?
What do i do?

I really need a psychiatrist
Because you've been completely killed my common sense
I also really need a doctor
Because you've completely disrupted my brain working

My life's too full of your shadows
My days are full of imaginations of you
As if you were the center of the magnets in my world
As if you were the air in the source of my life
So I can't escape from your presence

Every time I see the way you smile
The way you laugh
The way you speak
...Makes my heart beat slower than usual

What should i do, oppa?
What am i going to do?
You've made me suffer because of this sense
You've made me swallow the bitter fact that I can't have you

Say something, oppa ...
Please, say something ...


 
Especially for : Eunhyuk 'Super Junior' Oppa

No comments: