Saturday, November 20, 2010

UFO REPLIES

[Fan]: This is my son ^^ He looks very good
[Key]: Who who who, who told you to steal my son?
[Fan]: (Jonghyun) WOW…it’s quite cute
[Key]: You should know him? kekeke
[Fan] (JongHyun) Are you finding me in your dreams now? Hehe, returning to the stage again soon, you must be very busy! I will look forward, let’s meet in our dreams!
[Key] Let’s meet, come behind the 2nd tree in the Hulala bush!
[Fan] Husband, this time should I buy Version A or Version B?
[Key]: Kekekeke honey, buy both
[Fan]: [Onew]: Oppa! The song oppa composed is so good! hehe the song is too good!
[Key]: My husband can become a composer (lyricist) now

2010.08.14 01:28
Fan: [OnewJonghyunKeyMinhoTaemin] You’re tired lately because you have a lot of activities, right?? I’ll give you energy~!! Whoosh whoosh!! ♥
Jonghyun: Whoosh whoosh
2010.08.14 01:30
Fan: [Jonghyun] Jonghyun, you keep making me have bad intentions ^^;; How can you only show impressive images ㅠ There’s no way out ㅠ
Jonghyun: What bad thing are you going to do..? ^^
2010.08.14 01:33
Fan: [OnewJonghyunKeyMinhoTaemin] If only you stand there I can endure this pain and hurt~ the lyrics really are very good ㅜㅜ
Jonghyun: Wake up~^^
2010.08.14 01:59
Fan: [Jonghyun] Jonghyun-ah~ if your impressive voice was my morning call I’d be able to wake up at once ㅠ Will you do it for me ㅠ??
Jonghyun: What time~^^
2010.08.14 02:00
Fan: [Jonghyun] How did you know I was sleeping ㅠ Because you told me to wake up I got up right away ♥ I did well, right ♥
Jonghyun: Yep you did well~
2010.08.14 02:03
Fan: [Jonghyun] So you’re going to be my morning call~?? At 7 o’clock ㅠㅠ Wake me up with a song ^^ ♥
Jonghyun: Okay~ go on and sleep
2010.08.14 02:08
Fan: [Jonghyun] After seeing the stage outfits this time, it‘s been chaos ㅠ I’m going to have to protect you ㅠ!! ♥
Jonghyun: Is that so?~
2010.08.14 02:10
Fan: [Jonghyun] Yes ㅠㅠ There’s been chaos after the stage outfits this time ㅠ I’ll protect you^^♥
Jonghyun: Thank you
2010.08.14 02:34
Fan: [Jonghyun] I miss you so much ㅠㅠ Wah..ㅠㅠ
Jonghyun: Me too ㅎ
2010.08.14 02:37
Fan: [Jonghyun] You miss me too T_T? I miss you, want to meet you, and want to hear you..ㅠㅠ What should I do ㅠ
Jonghyun: What should I do
2010.08.14 02:43
Fan: [Jonghyun] If I only had a boyfriend like Jonghyun it would be real~ly~ nice~ ♬ Maybe once we should try date…in…^^;;
Jonghyun: Finish what you were saying
2010.08.14 02:48
Fan: [Jonghyun] Jonghyun-ah ^^;; Won’t you want to release a duet song with me sometime ^^;;?? I’ll… practice… a lot ^^;;♥
Jonghyun: ㅎㅎ Come after you practice
2010.08.14 02:50
Fan: [Jonghyun] Okay…!! Then I’ll muster up courage and say it!! Should we date^^;;♥
Jonghyun: Should we~



credits ; UFO Town + soompi
Source: 둥이샤둥이 @ HEEINAE
English translation: live laugh love @ soompi
Credit: Soompi SHINee Thread

No comments: