Friday, October 8, 2010

SHINEE OH SHINEE . . .

October 12th, 2010, SHINee, will come to Indonesia in the framework of event KOREAN - INDONESIAN  FRIENDSHIP FESTIVAL.More excited again, the tickets are distributed for FREE!!! Kya~ hear the word 'free', I hurriedly signed up to get one of these tickets. However, when the announcement came out, MY NAME ISN'T IN THE LIST!!!!
Huaaaaaaaaaa prolonged stress! I can't eat, drink, sleep * liar, hahaha *. When else can I meet SHINee member? WHEN ///? *Lebay mode on*
Aha~, suddenly there's a new new, the Arirang (Korean) opened the second division for the Free ticket. Because i don't wanna be disappointed again, I immediately registered my name for escape in the second round. BUT the evidence?
FAIL AGAIN!!!!!

 Huaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~ ~ ~

Key ~ 





Taemin ~ ~ 



Minho ~ ~



Onew~~ 










 Jonghyun~~


 
I CAN'T ACCEPT THISSSSSS ! UNFAIR!Mommy~   i want that ticket ~ ~ ~After sobbing satisfied, I live to bite the finger because i couldn't watch their concert in Senayan later ..Well, the good news is .. . .  >> my friends didn't get the ticket too, hahahaha ~

No comments: