Saturday, February 19, 2011

[Trans] Key Interview at Elle Girl March 2011



1. What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
- I will look at my phone once I get off my bed. After that I’ll drink a cup of water, switch on the Ipad to listen to music while I shower
2. Do you like fried scrambled eggs, half boiled ones or steamed eggs?
- Of course fried ones.
3. Which feature of yours are you most happy with, and which part are you disappointed with?
- I like my eyes the most, even though there’s nothing to dislike about my appearance, but if it’s about the overall, there’s a little regret.
4. Pull-ups, frog jumps, sit-ups, which of these are you most confident of?
- Pull-ups, although…
5. Do you prefer American Espresso, Latte Coffee or Frappuccino?
- I have to drink American Espresso every day.
6. Between washing the laundry, cooking rice, doing the dishes and cleaning up, which of the chore do you dislike most?
- Washing the laundry, I like doing the rest.
7. Coffee, chocolate, hamburgers and surfing the net; which addiction is the hardest to get rid of?
- Coffee.
8. Which seat do you like when watching movie in the cinema, and on the plane?
- I like sitting in the back middle row, while I prefer the window seat on the plane.
9. How long do you take to put on your clothes in the morning? And what are your standards when it comes to picking your clothes and shoes?
- I’ll prepare them on the night before, and would not take too long, I decide my outfit depending on the place I will be heading to on that day.
10. Which fashion item do you spend the most on?
- Accessories, bag and T-Shirt.
11. Which stage costume is your favourite?
- It’s quite hard to pick because it’s a different concept each time.
12. Do you prefer shopping online or offline?
- I had quite a few failed encounters while purchasing items online, hence I only do purchasing online at sites I trust, and offline shopping as well.
13. Between backpacks, strapped shoulder bags, musette bags and big handbags, which do you like most?
- Backpacks, followed by strapped shoulder bags
14. What kind of bags fits your style more?
- It has to fit what I am wearing everyday.
15. What do you normally place in your bag?
- Ipad, diary, Itouch, Spare battery, Charger, Toothbrush and Hand lotion.
16. Your favourite and most hated subject during school time?
- My favourite subject is English, and I hate Math the most.
17. Do you believe in aliens, auspicious hours and blood types? Are you afraid of ghosts?
- All of them are not real.
18. If you have a girlfriend, would you like to give her flowers, clothes or a ring?
- I would think of buying her clothes straightaway.
19. Will you attracted to a girl who’s like a puppy, or one who’s like a kitten? [T/N: It means cute like pets in Korean sayings]
- A girl like a kitten.
20. Would you prefer a sportscar or a posh and expensive one if you were to buy a car?
- Sportscar
21. Which city left you with a really special impression, and which is the one you would like to visit one day?
- Tokyo left a really deep first impression on me, and I would love to visit London.
22. Would you like to recommend a recently watched movie, a book you just read or a CD you recently bought?
- Nicki Minaj’s “Moment 4 Life”
23. What words would you like to add in front of “SHINee”?
- Contemporary Band.
24. What is your most memorable memory during your first concert?
- During encore, crying while singing.
25. Which songs of SHINee do you hum to the most?
- “Electric Heart” and “Quasimodo”
26. The member who brings you the most laughter?
- Everyone.
27. If you were to exchange identity with one of the member, who would you want to be?
- Minho! Because I don’t really exercise, so I’m curious how does it feel to be happily doing sports.
28. Do you worry or be hesitant when it’s your birthday? Do you wish to be a grown-up, or do you dread so?
- Really worried. When it’s my birthday, I’ll definitely chat with my friends. I’m an grown-up already, not really hating or liking it.
29. The most recent time you said “I love you”, who was it for?
- Family and friends.
30. What are you recently obsessed with, or keen on?
- Drawing and singing.
31. Three words to describe yourself?
- Unique, Key Style, Straightforward.



photo source: dcSHINee
trans kor-chi : lucky-key
trans chi-eng : weexin @ weareshining

No comments: