Saturday, September 25, 2010

Leeteuk “Eunhyuk teased me, straight away holding onto his collar”, the confession of past threats


Super Junior Leeteuk and Eunhyuk confessed about the fighting/ fist incident that happened in the past.
On the 23th broadcast of MBC’s Chuseok Special, Radio Star – Super Show, Eunhyuk said “I teased Leeteuk and he grabbed my collar immediately”
When the MC asked if there are any fights between Super Junior members, the members all replied “him (referring to Leeteuk) gave us his ‘fist’ before” Eunhyuk said, “Starting Leeteuk told us ‘to play well’, that time we were at the hotel, so me, Shindong and Sungmin kept teasing Leeteuk”, “in the end, he really got angry using the leg to kick the door and left, then he came back and grabbed my collar”
Responding to that, Leeteuk explained “When i turned back, I saw Eunhyuk laughed until I can see his teeth”, explaining the reason why he will be so angry and held Eunhyuk’s collar.
And also, Super Junior Leeteuk, Donghae, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook etc also attended “Radio Star – Super Show”


SOURCE: Newson
Credit: PARTNERS
Chinese translation: 小果
English translation: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com
Take out with full credits
DO NOT ADD YOURSELF TO THE CREDITS

No comments: